BTL Property has an opportunity, for an immediate start, for an experienced Part 3 Architect (RIBA/ARB affiliated) to join its firm in London.
· working in collaboration with a Senior Interior Designer and be responsible for the creation of and implementation of design concepts and decisions for residential/luxury residential projects, following client brief in line with the RIBA staged process
· effective and efficient management of all AD projects.
· day to day HR, training and management of all SD's, D's and JD's with responsibility for Designers work, in terms of:
· Accuracy of design.
· Time management.
· Client satisfaction.
· Meeting council planning and building regulation criteria.
· Ensuring the project is deliverable to site.
· commissioning and negotiating sub-contracted planning, structural design services and party wall surveyors
· delivering design projects on time and on budget
· delivering sales and monitoring each deal's progress in the CRM system
· writing up design team members review reports and attending reviews with the HoD
· reporting on the status of the projects at weekly intervals and ensuring all project management reports & spreadsheets are up to date
· responsible for ensuring team members meet their financial and productivity targets
· responsible for maintaining the cash flow of the dept. (including timely invoicing and debtor management)
· Must have a strong creative flair and an eye for detail.
· self-motivated and driven
· have the ability to work under pressure, prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
· be able to work well in a team and confidently as an individual
· have good attention to detail and hyper organised
· have good communication and interpersonal skills
· be comfortable client-facing
· be ready to follow instructions, learn and work using one's own initiative
Essential skill requirements:
· part 3 Architect
· RIBA / ARB affiliated
· full EU driving license and comfortable driving around London - you will be required to drive most days
· experience of managing a team
· strong technical drawing skills in AutoCAD
· InDesign and Photoshop
· Microsoft Office applications
· Fluent in written and spoken English